Tuesday 28 May 2013

Prithviraj personal Letter for Fans about Mumbai Police Movie


Hi everyone! 

Firstly, thanks a ton for the fantastic support over the past few months. It is validation of the highest order for an actor when you try something so out of the box as Antony Mosses in Mumbai Police and you get appreciated for it. It's been a great journey and I think it's time I posted my first personal message on my largest online fans community. Yes..you heard me right..for all those who think that this is a personal account and that I operate it myself, I don't! None of the posts or photographs posted here come from me personally. So please do not expect to be replied to by me for all your queries, compliments and criticisms that you post here. Having said that, this is the only official community of mine that I endorse, and I'm constantly in touch with the administrators of this account. I do keep track of what is happening here and take time off to read your posts. In Mumbai currently, promoting Aurangzeb. Hope you guys like the film and my work in it.
Love,
Prithvi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment